Terms of Services and Conditions
Last updated 1 July 2019
- Your use of the services
- Agreement If you are using Dviral in any aspect, you are accepting our TOS as well.
- Registration Not just an account we register a person with us so you must need to provide only your real name during registration ( and you won't be able to change your name later ) and we might ask you to provide a valid government-issued id verification, we suspend all accounts with fake/incorrect names and other information.
- Traffic We only allow social media traffic sharing our links anywhere else is prohibited and will get your account suspended.
- Abuse Any kind of links abusing which mean posting mass links and nothing else and posting links in groups and in comments is not allowed or any other kind of spamming/abusing to us and also to the platform/social media you are using.
- Suspension Exchanged traffic by traffic exchange sites or any BAD/FAKE/INVALID traffic will cause the permanent account suspension as well as over 60% bounce rate, which directly means the traffic is fake or really bad. Any remaining balance will not be paid out in-case of permanent account suspension.
- Mention Dviral have right to deny any account application or pending payment in-case of any fraudulent/suspicious activity on the account. High bounce rate will directly impact on your earning, Dviral have rights to adjust live or past rates, traffic, visitors or unique visitors structure without any notice to simply stabilize the network according to our advertisers.
- Minimum The minimum payout is just $20 but all payment methods do not have the same minimum payout, Complete details about minimum and different payment methods can be found at : Login to your DVIRAL account -> DASHBOARD -> PAYMENTS and read the "PAYMENT RULES".
- Cycle Payment is monthly on net 30 bases which means the earning of January (1st Jan to 31th jan) will be paid out at the end of February.
- What if $20 is not reached in a month ? The payment will roll over to next month, for example, if the earning of January is $15 and the earning of February is $10 than the combined $25 will be paid out at the end of March as the minimum payment amount was reached in February.
- Update If you are updating the payment method then it must be updated between 1st to 22nd to take effects, if the payment method or payment details get update between 22nd to 30th it won't take effect and payment will be issued according to the old details.
- Skipped Payments If your payment method is empty or invalid or if your provided information's are unable to receive a payment from us (For example if your PayPal account reached its receiving limit so it won't take any payment from us) then the payment will be skipped and will be paid with next month's payment.
- Concession We are very regular with our payment cycle and dates but on some unusual occasions payments can be +-7 business days from the payment date